Ready? Ok here's what you do. Get yourself a toddler, approximately twenty nine pounds in weight. Now throw that toddler as high into the air as you possibly can multiple times. Do three to four times per week and soon you'll have guns even Arnold will envy.
Probably best to get a chiropractor too, just in case.
- ► 2013 (74)
- Yellow Groove Bamboo For You
- My Week Via Instagram
- Ya'll, It's Been THAT Kind of Week
- Bloggy Boot Camp
- Design Files: Finding a Firepit
- So It's Not Quite a Mullet....
- The Best Arm Workout EVER
- The Wasteland...I Mean...Backyard
- I Heart Birchbox
- Why All the Hatin'?
- UPDATED:Time to Panic
- Bon Voyage!
- 15 Months...Soon He'll Be Driving
- A Rose By Any Other Name.....
- Update on the Update
- Only the Best for My Kid
- Unleash the Hunters!
- Design Files: The Kitchen and Living Room
- ▼ April (18)
- ► 2011 (133)