Here are five things my Little Man loves right now:
1. Dipping everything in applesauce or ketchup. He dips anything on his plate in either sauce and eats it with gusto. Tortillas in applesauce or strawberries in ketchup? Delicious, declares my toddler.
2. Chiobani Champions Greek yogurt tubes. Sully is so iffy about eating any sort of meat so we're looking for other ways to get protein in him and Greek yogurt is working great! And in true picky toddler fashion, it MUST be in the tube! No cups allowed. Whatever you wish, oh tiny dictator.
3. Toy Story. Holy sweet shit, we've mostly moved on from Cars. I say "mostly" because he still has all of his Cars toys and still wants to watch the movies every so often but he is now thoroughly in the Buzz Lightyear phase. At least there are three of those movies but I'm already sick of watching them.
4. Pretending his hands are race cars. Seriously. He lines them up wherever he is, we count to three and yell "GO!" then he "drives" them off a cliff.
5. Counting in Spanish. I know they work on it at school but it completely took me by surprise tonight when he's walking around in his pjs muttering to himself in Spanish. At first I had no idea what he was saying but then I caught the "siete, ocho, nueve" It's so stinking cute and he loves that Mac and I know enough Spanish to sing the songs with him. He's such a little sponge now, absorbing every little thing around him. Including swear words....whoops!
- ▼ March (5)
- ► 2012 (155)
- ► 2011 (133)
Aunt Stephanie baby fun Baby Tech Backyard Birthday video Blogger fun colic Container store hack Cooking daycare Design Design files Easter Feeding Time Fighting Five Things friday favorites get moving gluten free gluten free recipes go green graphic design guest posting Home Randomness Ikea hack Instagram Jen Lactobacillus Reuteri Life Lessons Life Outside of Kids Little Man Mac macro Man Mysteries Marlboro Man Marriage Michelle Photography modern furniture modern kitchen modern nursery Month of Thanks open shelving install parenting photography Pinterest Pioneer Woman probiotics rabid monkeys reflux Rooney Saint Louis Fun snow fun Sony DSLR Sorta Wordless Wednesday Stitch Fix Sunday Confession Tales of a Boys' Mom Thyroid toddlers Torticollis Tot Thoughts toys Uncle Brad vacation Weird shopping Working Mama World Market hack
Designed by Cave Design. Powered by Blogger.